Annual Association Meeting — 2020
The Annual Association meeting will be held August 18, 2020 at 7pm. Due to the COVID-19 situation, this will be a virtual meeting using the Zoom online platform. A link to the meeting will be provided by emailing the board at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Agenda items included:
- General discussion on neighborhood status, issues, and plans
- Treasurer’s report, budget
- Architectural review committee report
- Vote for new Board members
- Community activities
About the Homeowners Association Board of Directors and Committees
The Homeowners Association bylaws require that a Board of Directors be elected to perform the business of the Association. Board members are volunteers and are not paid for the time they spend tending to Association activities. The Board is responsible for:
- Common area upkeep – This includes contracting maintenance services for lawn, landscaping, sprinklers, storm drains, paths, bridges, ponds, and streams.
- Snow plowing our streets – Plymouth Township doesn’t do this
- Insurance – A liability and comprehensive damage policy is maintained to cover the 34 acres of common areas.
- Budgeting – The board generates an annual budget targeting expenses.
- Collection of Association dues – Annual dues are specified and collected by the board to cover expenses.
- Capital improvements – The board budget may include funds for improvements to landscaping and common areas.
- Settlement of homeowner disputes.
Being on the Board or a committee is a great way to help out the community and get to know your neighbors. If you want to learn more about associations in general and being on the Board, check out the info on the “Important Documents” page.
CCV Community Center
The Country Club Village Pool Community Center (CCVPCC) is located in Phase 123 on Maple Ridge Drive. The Community Center pool opens around Memorial Day weekend and remains open until the Labor Day weekend or shortly thereafter. The tennis courts, volleyball court, pavilion, and playground are for residents and their guests. The CCVPCC has their own Association and includes Phases 123, Condos and Phase 4&5. The Annual Assessment is typically billed in the summer and is due October 1st.